The Do Anything Bra: Slate
Stage 3 hands-free pumping and nursing bra offering more support in a soft, silky fabric for ultimate flex
Named Best Pumping Bra by The Bump
Details & Features
- Enables hands-free pumping with leading pump brands (Spectra, Ameda, Motif Medical, and most Medela flanges)
- Sliders for bra-strap adjustment positioned in the front so you can quickly and easily tighten when pumping and loosen when not
- Straps convert to racer back for additional support
- Smooth, luxuriously soft yet supportive non-toxic certified OEKO-Tex fabric
- Extended back closure, ensuring comfort regardless of fluctuations in breast size throughout the day
How To Wear It
During the first 6 months of breastfeeding, we recommend you loosen the Do Anything Bra when you’re not pumping so it offers no lifting or acute points of compression.
- When pumping: Tighten the straps and the hook & eye in the back to tighten the bra and maximize the pump parts suction with your breast
- When done pumping: Loosen the straps as much as possible and loosen the hook & eye in the back so that the bra no longer offers any compression or lift.
- If for some reason you are prone to overproduction and engorgement and you happen to get a clogged duct (even while doing all of this), we’d recommend that you reduce all-day wear until you reach the 6-month threshold.
The Do Anything Bra 101
Stage 3+ Optimized Nursing Bra
When to wear it: In maternity, through Stages 1 and 2 as long as you’re pumping and nursing regularly when engorged, and all day long in Stage 3 and beyond.
Fit notes: This is our super-soft moderately supportive bra for nursing, pumping, and doing anything. (For additional support, you can convert the straps to racer-back.)
Guidance from our IBCLC: At the 6-month mark of breastfeeding, you can welcome back more supportive features as you are less likely to have issues such as clogged ducts, mastitis, and engorgement that are often caused by constriction. However, the risks are not gone entirely, which is why the Do Anything Bra has no acute points of constriction.
How To Choose A Nursing Bra
Unsure of what kind of nursing is right for you and your body? Want to make sure that you are potentially reducing factors that contribute to clogged ducts and mastitis as much as possible? Check out our easy guide to choosing the right bra here. We've made it as easy as 1-2-3.
Materials & Care
Materials: Non-toxic certified Italian OEKO-TEX fabric. 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane.
Care: Machine wash cold on a delicate cycle. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Low iron.
Designed in NYC.
The Everything Bra: Clay/White