The So Easy Bra 2.0: Shell
A Stage 2 nursing and maternity bra with pull-down access that makes feeding so easy
Who says a nursing bra can’t feel like a “real” bra? Not us.
The So Easy Bra 2.0's sleek design, subtle support, and smooth fabric feel more like your favorite pre-pregnancy bralette while offering a comfortable, no-fuss pull-down design that makes quick access a breeze.
The new So Easy Bra has the same clip-free nursing style, now taken to the next level with a bit more support, offering functional comfort that's ideal in pregnancy, Stage 2 (3-6 months postpartum), and beyond. A soft elastic strap allows you to comfortably pull the cup under your breast to feed, making nursing in this bra so easy. This design also includes our custom, extended five-row back closure for a flexible fit designed for all your body’s changes from pregnancy through postpartum, plus an added layer of support from a wider underbust band that won’t create points of constriction.
Crafted from a buttery-soft, non-toxic fabric, this bra provides enough stretch for craveable all-day comfort and enough non-compressive shape to look great under a shirt. Like all Bodily bras, the So Easy Bra 2.0 was developed based on clinical research with an IBCLC, and this design strikes a perfect balance: letting you optimize your breast health and feel more like yourself sooner.
- The clip-free, pull-down design offers fast, easy nursing access.
- The OEKO-TEX certified non-toxic material feels like butter on skin, is cool to the touch, and has a subtle luster for sleek style.
- Made with a premium fabric that stretches to comfortably flex with breast fluctuations throughout your day with light support and no compression.
- Our adjustable soft elastic straps are high stretch and low tension, making it comfortable to pull the cup below your breast, stay put while nursing, and simply pull back up when finished.
- A perfect balance of coverage in the front and back of this bra lets you feel like you and looks great under clothes while also smoothing you out.
The Original So Easy Bra vs. So Easy Bra 2.0
If you loved the original So Easy Bra, here are the changes:
- The original design had minimal support for Stage 1. We added a bit more support in the underbust with a wider band and more supportive fabric, making this a Stage 2 bra.
- The original design did not have a back clasp. We added our signature extended five-row back closure for ultimate flexibility with your body’s changes.
- We sourced a new premium fabric that is buttery, sleek, and offers a bit more support.
- We added a bit more fabric at the sides of your back for a perfect balance that lets you feel like you and looks great under clothes while also smoothing you out.
Why pads aren't included in a Stage 2 bra
In Stage 2, we don’t recommend fixed or structured padding. During this time, the risk of experiencing common breastfeeding ailments is slightly reduced, but not completely gone. If you are looking for coverage that padding provides, we highly recommend utilizing solutions like nursing pads. Our Low Profile Breast Pads were designed exactly for this – because they are not fixed and against your breast, they provide mobility that is necessary when experiencing engorgement.
This soft elastic strap is designed to look minimal, but like all of our bras, we increase the width for sizes L-XL sizes, ensuring additional support without digging into skin for a range of body shapes.
Stage 2 Optimized
Perfect for all-day wear in pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, Stage 2, Stage 3, and every day after. You can also wear for shorter windows (under 3 hours) in Stage 1. Designed with an IBCLC to optimize breast health in these times.
Stage 2 Optimized Nursing Bra:
When to wear it: The So Easy Bra 2.0 is perfect to wear all the way through pregnancy, all-day in Stages 2 and 3, and beyond. It can be worn in short windows during Stage 1 as well, but be mindful to refer to our guides to optimize breast health during this 0-3 month postpartum window when the risks of complications are highest.
No matter what stage you are in, if you are lactating you should always go back to a Stage 1 bra or no bra at night as it is optimal for breast health. In addition to resetting your breasts after a full day in a Stage 2 bra, the overnight period is typically when breasts are most full in Stage 2.
IBCLC Guidance: Stage 2 Bras reintroduce support while still prioritizing stretch and are designed to combine both comfort and functionality. These bras are meant to complement your Stage 1 bras for when you want to reintroduce a little bit more support and wear a bra that feels like a non-nursing bra.
Did you know that many of the most common breastfeeding issues are linked to the bras we wear?
It is true! Wearing a bra that you like shouldn't expose you to features that can negatively impact milk supply, or potentially increase risk of clogged ducts and mastitis. That's why we created a system for selecting bras that makes it easy to optimize for breast health (check out The Stages of Breastfeeding for choosing a nursing bra that's right for you), and designed all of our bras together with a lactation consultant.