The Everything Set by Brooklyn Decker: Clay
Everything Bra + All-In Panty + Cozy Socks
$70 Sold Out
Brooklyn x Bodily: Bra
The All-In Panty: Single
Brooklyn x Bodily: Socks
The Everything Set in Clay includes:
- 1 Everything Bra (Named Best Maternity Bra by InStyle and Most Comfortable Nursing Sleep Bra by WhatToExpect)
- 1 All-In Panty
- 1 Pair of Cozy Socks
"I collaborated with Bodily to reimagine their best-selling products in a soft cozy, rosy palette: Clay. Postpartum or not, you'll live in this set. Do it for the boob clouds." - Brooklyn Decker
5% of proceeds from each sale of the Everything Set will be donated to 4Kira4Moms, an organization dedicated to improving maternal outcomes in the US.
Returns & Exchanges: Bras with their original tags and no visible signs of wear are eligible for return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Panties and socks are final sale.
- The Everything Bra (1): Coined "boob clouds" by Brooklyn Decker. Named Best Maternity Bra by InStyle and Most Comfortable Nursing Sleep Bra by WhatToExpect. This Stage-1 bralette is made from super soft and stretchy OEKO-TEX certified non-toxic fabric, providing minimal support and sublime comfort. Developed with an IBCLC lactation consultant, it is optimized for breast health from maternity through all the stages of breastfeeding and beyond.
- The All-In Panty (1): Our best-selling underwear was designed to support through postpartum. Made of ultra-soft OEKO-TEX certified non-toxic micromodal, it provides gentle support in postpartum for weakened abdominal muscles and protects your c-section incision.
- The Cozy Socks (1 pair): A Bodily community favorite, now in white. Whether you are experiencing the swelling that is common in pregnancy and postpartum, or 24/7 parenting, these slouch socks with grippy bottoms are perfect for everything from the labor & delivery floor to chasing toddlers.
Buy A Set, Support 4Kira4Moms
5% of the proceeds from each sale of the Brooklyn Decker x Bodily: The Everything Set will be donated to 4Kira4Moms.
4Kira4Moms was founded by Charles Johnson after his wife, Kira Johnson, died after a routine C-Section. The organization's mission is to advocate for improved maternal health policies and regulations, to educate the public about the impact of maternal mortality in communities, provide peer support to the victims' family, friends, and promote the idea that maternal mortality should be viewed and discussed as a human rights issue.
Size Guide: The Everything Bra
Your rib-cage and cup size may increase over the course of pregnancy, and even more in the first few months of breastfeeding. The Everything Bra was designed to have flex upwards in both band and cup size to accommodate the normal fluctuations that many people experience in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If you are pregnant and in between two sizes, we recommend sizing up.
If you are in your first 6 months of breastfeeding and in between sizes, we recommend selecting the smaller size.
Size Guide: The All-In Panty
FAQ & Returns
- Panties and socks are both final sale. For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns of panties or socks that have been tried on.
- The Everything Bra may be returned as a partial return. Note that you will be refunded the discounted price you paid for the bra in the Set rather than its full price. To return your bra, please email us at email@example.com
- Our full return and shipping policy is here.
- For additional questions on fit or sizing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 1-Optimized Nursing Bra
When to wear it: From pregnancy through all stages of nursing, and beyond
Fit notes: This is our super-stretchy bra with light support and no padding — and that’s by design.
Guidance from our IBCLC: In the first three months of breastfeeding (Stage 1), your bra should stretch to accommodate the growing and often engorged milk-producing areas of your breasts. This is especially true in Stage 1 when engorgement is common. Restrictive support can increase the risk of common breastfeeding ailments that are often linked to the early cessation of breastfeeding.
This is why our bras don't have firm or shaping padding either (though we did include slits if padding is desired). Our Non-Slip Breast Pads can be used to increase coverage.
Did you know that many of the most common breastfeeding issues are linked to the bras we wear?
It is true! Wearing a bra that you like shouldn't expose you to features that can negatively impact milk supply, or potentially increase risk of clogged ducts and mastitis. That's why we created a system for selecting bras that makes it easy to optimize for breast health (check out The Stages of Breastfeeding for choosing a nursing bra that's right for you), and designed all of our bras together with a lactation consultant.
Buy A Set, Support 4Kira4Moms
For every Brooklyn Decker x Bodily Everything Set sold, we will donate 5% of the proceeds to 4Kira4Moms.
"In May 2016 my wife, Kira, and I were preparing for a routine C-Section. That routine turned to a crisis when her complaints of severe pain were egregiously ignored for over ten hours. One year after her passing, I founded 4Kira4Moms, Inc. to sound the alarm as a voice for the voiceless on a mission to eradicate mortality in our nation." - Charles Johnson, founder of 4Kira4Moms
4Kira4Moms' mission is to advocate for improved maternal health policies and regulations, to educate the public about the impact of maternal mortality in communities, provide peer support to the victims’ family, friends, and promote the idea that maternal mortality should be viewed and discussed as a human rights issue.
4Kira4Moms is working to help Congress pass H.R. 1318, which supports States in their efforts to protect the health of mothers during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum and reduce disparities in maternal mortality outcomes and improve healthcare quality for mothers. Learn more about 4Kira4Moms here.
Materials & Care
Materials Everything Bra: OEKO-TEX 94% Micromodal, 6% Elastane.
Care: Machine wash cold on a gentle cycle. Do not Bleach. Line dry. Low Iron
Designed in NYC and manufactured in China.
Materials All-In Panty: OEKO-TEX 93% Micromodal, 7% Elastane.
Care: Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
Designed in NYC and manufactured in Turkey.
Materials Cozy Sock: 80% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Spandex.
Care: Use color safe bleach. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry. Low iron.
Made in USA