The Do Anything Set: Black
Do Anything Bra + All-In Panty + Cozy Socks
$80 Sold Out
The Do Anything Bra
The All-In Panty: Single
The Do Anything Set in Black includes:
Details & Features
- The Do Anything Bra (1): Developed in collaboration with a lactation consultant, this hands-free pumping bra was meticulously designed for parents on the go who need to be able to pump, nurse and stay active. Not only does the smooth, soft and stretchy non-toxic OEKO-TEX certified fabric feel incredible to wear, but it’s also supportive enough to hold pumping parts and milk. Named Best Nursing & Pumping Bra by Babylist.
- The All-In Panty (1): Our best-selling underwear was designed to support through postpartum. Made of ultra-soft OEKO-TEX certified non-toxic micromodal, it provides gentle support in postpartum for weakened abdominal muscles and protects your c-section incision.
- The Cozy Socks (1 pair): Whether you are experiencing the swelling that is common in pregnancy and postpartum, or 24/7 parenting, these retro slouch socks with grippy bottoms are perfect for everything from the labor & delivery floor to chasing toddlers.
Size Guide: The Do Anything Bra
Size Guide: The All-In Panty
FAQ & Returns
- Panties and socks are both final sale. For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns of panties or socks that have been tried on.
- The Do Anything Bra may be returned as a partial return. Note that you will be refunded the discounted price you paid for the bra in the Set rather than its full price. To return your bra, please email us at email@example.com
- Our full return and shipping policy is here.
- For additional questions on fit or sizing, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Wear the Do Anything Bra
How to wear it in Stage 3 (6+ months):
- When pumping: Tighten the straps and the hook & eye in the back to tighten the bra and maximize the pump parts suction with your breast
- When done pumping: Loosen the straps as much as possible and loosen the hook & eye in the back so that the bra no longer offers any compression or lift.
- If for some reason you are prone to overproduction and engorgement and you happen to get a clogged duct (even while doing all of this), we’d recommend that you reduce all-day wear until you reach the 6-month threshold.
How to wear it in Stages 1-2 (0-6 months):
- During the first 6 months of breastfeeding, we recommend you loosen the Do Anything Bra when you’re not pumping so it offers no lifting or acute points of compression.
Do Anything Bra 101
Stage 3+ Optimized Nursing Bra
When to wear it: In maternity, through Stages 1 and 2 as long as you’re pumping and nursing regularly when engorged, and all day long in Stage 3 and beyond.
Fit notes: This is our super-soft moderately supportive bra for nursing, pumping, and doing anything. (For additional support, you can convert the straps to racer-back.)
Guidance from our IBCLC: At the 6-month mark of breastfeeding, you can welcome back more supportive features as you are less likely to have issues such as clogged ducts, mastitis, and engorgement that are often caused by constriction. However, the risks are not gone entirely, which is why the Do Anything Bra has no acute points of constriction.
How To Choose A Nursing Bra
Unsure of what kind of nursing is right for you and your body? Want to make sure that you are potentially reducing factors that contribute to clogged ducts and mastitis as much as possible? Check out our easy guide to choosing the right bra here. We've made it as easy as 1-2-3.
Materials & Care
Materials: Non-toxic certified Italian OEKO-TEX fabric. 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane.
Care: Machine wash delicate cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Cool iron.
Designed in NYC.